Whether you are beginning your journey into childbirth or looking to enhance your skills and wisdom, I am honored to share a workshop or talk in your community.
” Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom with us. Your energy, spirit and commitment are a huge inspiration. Thank you for paving the way for the rest of us to start our journey.” -Nicole
” I especially admire Debra’s facility with language and her ability to use words to move things in a certain direction while speaking to everyone with respect and care.”- Maya
Available Topics for Workshops, Webinars, and Staff/In-Service Speaking Engagements:
- Pain to Power, Pleasure and Passion: Tips and tricks to find pleasure in birth and beyond
- Creating a Safe, Satisfying and Pleasurable Birth
- Rebozo Techniques for Pregnancy, Labor, Birth and Postpartum Care
- Stand and Deliver: Comfort Techniques for Labor and Birth
- The International MotherBaby Childbirth Initiative: the path to quality, respectful MotherBaby maternity care with a heart.
- Power, Passion and Rights! – Ideas and initiatives from around the world to speak up and speak out about MotherBaby rights in childbirth!
- Posterior Babies: Techniques for Comfort and Rotation
- Organic Birth: Birth is Natural – the path to optimal MotherBaby Care
- Orgasmic Birth: The Best-Kept Secret
- The Sensuality and Sexuality of Birth
- Childbirth is a Human Rights Issue : Respectful Care in Childbirth
- Birth Activism: From apathy to action!
- Creating a Global Movement: The path to change
- JourneyDance (R) Movement for Birth and Life – Follow your passion, open your emotions and connect with you sensual heart.
- Emotional Support: the hormonal journey of childbirth
- Doulas: Reconnecting the circle of support – Roles and Benefits
- Doulas: Global Models of Care – Community Based Doula Programs – A new model of caring
- Benefits of Hospital Based Doula Programs vs. Community Doula Programs
- Midwives and Doulas
- Nurturing Beginnings: Postpartum Home Care
- Advanced Doula Trainings
- Girlfriends: Benefits to our health, stress reduction from female companionship throughout the lifecycle
- Evidence-Based Maternity Care for the 21st Century in-service for Educators, Doulas, Nurses, Midwives, Residents and Obstetricians
- Creative approaches to Childbirth Education
- Doula Care During Times of Stress, Trauma, and Grieving
- Marketing Your Birth Business
“Debra has a solid knowledge of all the current research and presents it well. I enjoyed her teaching techniques. It was very interactive and I felt totally engaged the entire three-days. She has an amazing talent for making everyone feel loved and nurtured.” – Ines
To book Debra for a personal one-on-one Tele Consulation please order below!
Debra welcomes the opportunity to share about her work and passion for childbirth. Please email the following information with interview request to: email@example.com
- What is the website url?
- What is the demographic of your audience?
- How many weekly visits are there to the site where the interview audio or blog will be posted?
- What is the topic for the interview? Please read Available Topics for a list of possible ideas.
- How long do you envision the interview recording?
- What are the dates and times you are requesting?
- If the interview is for a specific event (such as book launch, class, workshop, etc…) what kind of special marketing do you have planned for events and how many people do you expect to attend event?
- If you are charging participants for the event/interviews via books, classes, online resources, any related products, etc…) now or anytime in the future, what is the fee?
- If there is any monies to be made at any time, what is the affiliate rate or compensation that Debra will be receiving?
- We request the interview appear on your site with links to www.orgasmicbirth.com and debrapascalibonaro.com – do agree to make these links visible to your audience along with the interview?
- We request Debra mention her website urls in the interview including: debrapascalibonaro.com and www.orgasmicbirth.com and invite to: join our weekly pleasurable news do you agree to keep these mentions in the final interview?
- Will you be able to provide the final version of the audio / blog so we may add to our sites?
Thank you for providing this information and helping us understand your request better so that Debra may collaborate in a sustainable way.