Join Debra to explore and learn ways to find more passion, power and pleasure in birth and life.
Expand your practice and teaching by including creativity with music, movement song and love. Yes, Yes, Yes, it’s time to bring the same love that creates a baby to welcoming a baby. Are you asking yourself “have our childbirth practices gone too far is making birth a day to endure rather than the transformative, joyful, life affirming process we know is possible”? If you are feeling you want to offer yourself and your clients more joy – This workshop is for you!
At the “Moving from Pain to Power, with Passion and Pleasure!” workshop you will learn:
- Key’s to an Orgasmic Birth: The hormonal cocktail of labor, birth & breastfeeding
- What birth and sex have in common – Let’s Talk about Sex!
- The Path to Pleasure: Key elements to include in antenatal education to facilitate a pleasurable – Orgasmic Birth
- Tips to : Releasing fears, Claiming birth power, how to create Birth Ambiance: lighting, music, smells, taste and touch that sets the tone for safe and gentle birth
- Creating a language of confidence and pleasure
- Water – the element of emotion and sensuality
- Fire Dance: Creative ways to explore emotions and connect with your vision for gentle -pleasurable -childbirth
- Creative approaches to childbirth education
- The 5 R’s – Respect, Relaxation, Rhythm, Ritual and Rebozo
- Birthing balls/Peanut Balls
- Stand and Deliver: Teaching The Research Behind Physiological 2nd Stage
- Doulas and midwives working together – strengthening the bond between us to serve women/families even better
- Birth as a Human Rights Issue: Respectful Maternity Care:Universal Rights of the Childbearing Woman
- The Path to Optimal MotherBaby Care, The International MotherBaby Childbirth Initiative www.imbci.org
- JourneyDance ™ Move – Dancing our Dreams
- Learn how to bring more love and joy to childbirth.
“This was one of my favorite workshops and presentations! The energy, love and information was obviously beautiful and orgasmic.”
“Moving from Pain to Power, with Passion and Pleasure!”, Copenhagen, Denmark
May 27th – 29th 2017
Louise Timm: firstname.lastname@example.org /Phone no. 0045 26131975
Karina Isolde: email@example.com / Phone no. 0045 40950786
Pain to Pleasure Workshop, Ireland
September 8-10th, 2017
Women and their babies deserve to have positive, pleasurable and empowering births. Are you asking yourself “have our childbirth practices gone too far is making birth a day to endure rather than the transformative, joyful, life affirming process we know is possible”?